1. Washing, mixing, prepping & storing salads (salad prep in ½ the time)
2. Prepping, mixing & storing grain salads
3. Soaking nuts & receptacle for nut milks
We recommend these bowls because they are lightweight, versatile, and come in a set of 4 so you have a variety of sizes – 3, 5, 8, & 13 quarts.
Additional bonus features:
- The bottom is flat so they don’t tip over as you place your veggies or baking ingredients in them.
- They are extremely sturdy yet lightweight.
- Each bowl looks great and provides quick clean up.
- They can be placed easily into the dishwasher.
- They store inside each other for space saving organization.
When it comes to juicing, these stainless steel bowls are a wonderful asset. Once everything has been thoroughly cleaned in the Produce Sweater Box, fruits and veggies are placed in the stainless steel bowls for the next preparation step prior to juicing.
Here is the procedure:
Produce takes 2 washings to be clean.
1. Fill your produce sweater box half way with water.
2. Place produce into the box. If more water is needed, continue filling.
3. Swish, rub, shimmy and shake your produce. This will loosen any debris.
4. By the handful, place produce into your stainless steel bowl.
5. Pour water out of the Produce Sweater Box and begin refilling the box with water while placing the first rinsed produce back into water.
6. Shimmy and Shake once again..more debris, sand, dirt and ladybugs may be released.
7. Again, by the handful, place produce from your Box to Stainless Steel Bowl. The Box is ready for your next gaggle of veggies.
These are the beginning steps in our at home juicing procedure. Get the full story here!
The Naked Radish Recommendation: Light Weight Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls - Set of (4)
Leave a Reply