Himalayan or Celtic Salt water sole (pronounced so-lay) is a natural, energetically charged, electrolyte-dense brine (salt solution) taken daily to increase health and wellness. It’s super easy to make, tastes great, and provides a variety of health benefits.
Why Drink Sole?
We carry a lot of salt in our bodies – this is evident by our naturally salty tears and sweat. Salt is necessary for the body to function; it’s like the spark that allows cell to cell communication by transmitting information in and out of nerves, muscles, and organs (click here for Dr.Young’s video on electricity). Blood cells also need salt to maintain their proper fluid level. Unfortunately, like Vitamin C, certain amino acids, and essential fatty acids, our bodies cannot create the salt it needs. We must get the salt we need from our food.
Salt carries an energy and life force, and unprocessed salt from the earth carries vibration and energy. It cleanses toxins by breaking them down and moving them out of the body. In some people, sole can be so detoxifying at first that they can only start with 2 – 3 drops at a time in an 8 oz glass of water.
Sole is also an excellent remedy for skin diseases. That’s why people who suffer from skin problems, specifically neurodermatitis and psoriasis, tend to have a decrease in skin symptoms after swimming in the ocean – talk about natural healing water! Since the skin is an excretive organ that mirrors the condition of our intestines, sole will give your body the ability to cleanse itself on the outside too. During the start of the cleansing process, some people first experience aggravation of the skin, rashes, and even diarrhea. This is normal at first, as the sole creates a foundation for the skin to regain its general condition of health. However, in a short time, the skin will change to reflect the healthy condition of your inner body; you really will begin to radiate this vital living energy.
Additional Benefits of Sole Therapy:
- Sole helps the intestinal tract by aiding digestion and supplying the proper salt to water ratio inside the intestines
- Sole drinking therapy restores the body’s natural frequency pattern and can hold this vibration for over 24 hours
- Sole balances the acid-alkaline imbalance as well as normalizes the blood pressure
- Sole dissolves and releases crystallized deposits, the cause of rheumatic diseases and kidney and gallbladder stones
- Sole weakens addictions
- Sole cleans the intestines and heals skin diseases
If you are interested in learning more about the healing benefits of sole, check out this book: Water & Salt, The Essence of Life: The Healing Power of Nature by Dr. Barbara Hendel.
Please Note: Commercially prepared salt (iodized salt) is NOT a health boosting food. It’s unhealthy because it’s “cleaned and purified” at extremely high temperatures by a process that forms a recrystalzation of the salt. After being heated at such as high temperature, the salt is dried and chemicals such as moisture absorbers and anti caking agents are added. This is NOT something you want in your body and should never be used to make sole.
How to Make Sole:
- Create Sole by placing Himalayan Salt Crystals into a GLASS container with a plastic lid. Remember: NEVER use Common Table salt from the grocery store.
- Cover the pink salt crystals with water and let sit for about 2 hours. During this time, the salt crystals will begin to break down and dissolve into the water. This process is infusing and saturating the water with salt.
- After about 2 hours, check the mixture. You want to have crystals remaining in the bowl. If all the crystals are dissolved, add more salt and let set another 2 hours.
- The Sole is ready when you still see crystals in the bowl.
IMPORTANT: The crystals will NOT break down all the way, which tells us that the water is at the correct 26% saturation level. You are now ready to use this salt in your water on a daily basis.
How to Use Sole:
Once you’ve made your sole from the directions above, use a hard plastic or wooden spoon (avoid using a metal spoon or the sole may pull out unwanted minerals from the metal) to scoop 1 teaspoon of sole into 8 oz of water. Drink this daily – you’ll be surprised at how great it tastes! Really!
Note –you might want to start small with 1 or two drops and increase up to 1 to 2 teaspoons per day. It’s much better to consistently have 1 drop a day then 2 teaspoons a day occasionally – so focus on creating a habit.
Once you start you sole therapy, share with us in the comments your experience!
Video from site http://www.natural-salt-lamps.com/edible-crystal-salts.html @ Solay Wellness. Is this the same rocks as www.americanbluegreen.com
Leave a Reply