* I created these while I was studying abroad in Australia and lacking healthy alternatives to satisfy my sweet cravings. They’ve been a crowd pleaser for years now.
Ingredients: Banana, raw Almond Butter, hemp seeds, shredded Coconut, raw almonds & local honey (if possible!)
Makes 10 – 15 banana bites.
- Peel 1 ripe banana sliced into 1 inch pieces
- Place banana slices flat onto a plate
- Put a small amount of almond butter on the banana slice
- Sprinkle shredded coconut & hemp seeds on top
- Top with 1 almond per banana slice
- Drizzle honey across the plate – making sure each bite gets some goodness
- Freeze for minimum 3 hours
*Now you have a sweet treat ready to rock at a moments notice! Enjoy
Leave a Reply